Good news! After 3 months isolation, we are finally reopening on Friday ( June 19th, 2020). In order to follow government’s guidelines and keep everyone safe , there’s some new rules for every visitors:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Please wear mask when visiting
2. Please wash your hands with running water before you sit down.
3. Please come alone for your appointment, DO NOT bring your families and friends.
4. When you arrive, please stay outside and call us , we will let you know when we ready to take you .
5. If you are sick or having fever, please let us know to reschedule your appointments .
6. If you visited outside of Canada or have been contacted with someone visited outside of Canada 14days before your appointment, please let us know and reschedule your appointment.
7. We know everyone is excited and desperate to having your nails back , if you have appointment booked in next 3 weeks , please keep your appointments as it is , if you don’t have anything booked , please let us know and we will try to fit you in ASAP. Please understand we won’t be able to fit everybody in the first day we reopen , appreciate your cooperation.
8. Because we need time to clean our work station between clients, we might contact you to move your appointment a little bit earlier or later .
9. The online booking IS NOT available until everything back on track , please call us or text us to schedule your next appointment , and we apologize we won’t able to book more than one appointment at this moment.
10. We will text you or call you to confirm your appointment 2 days before your appointment date, please text us back let us know you confirmed or need to reschedule, if you didn't hear from you within 24hrs , your appointment will be automatically cancelled . If you do not show up and no cancellation notice is given to the previously confirmed appointment, a $50 no-show fee will apply to your next visit
11. We assume most ppl has no products on their nails right now , please inform us what service you would like to get for your next appointment e.g.extensions, designs.....
It’s a hard time for everyone , we appreciate your understanding and cooperation, hope everything will get back to normal soon !